- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write and converse in English.
- Ability to record applicable freight information on bill of lading and match information on freight bill with description on bill of lading.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules and safe operating procedures to insure proper techniques, such as lifting, are performed in the manner as which is described.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Have a record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated on a state Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Class A Permit (within 60 days of employment).
- Must obtain a Class A license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 6 months of employment.
- Be willing and able to obtain a Certified DOT Medical Card (prior to starting trainee program).
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- Have a reliable form of transportation.
- Experience in a warehouse or transportation industry.