Come discover your direction at Holland! Holland, Inc., is a recognized leader in next day delivery, quality handling, and on-time performance in the LTL industry. Holland is in search of a Field Process Manager. The Field Process Manager is a member of the Holland Performance & SOP Compliance team and reports directly to the Director, Performance & SOP Compliance. The primary role of the Field Process Manager is to provide field support for performance and process compliance activities and initiatives.
THIS POSITION CAN BE DOMICILED AT ANY OF OUR TERMINAL LOCATIONS - IDEALLY NEAR A MAJOR METRO LOCATION
- Perform on-site and back office process compliance auditing, performance monitoring, ISO audits.
- Provide input into and/or assist with leading Operations related training activities
- Participate in future planning and design of operations related technology solutions and processes
- Work with terminals (on site and/or remotely) to drive performance improvement in key focus areas through metrics monitoring, root cause analysis, data analysis, and process follow up
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates degree, or relevant business experience relating to operational processes and procedures in an LTL environment
- Ability to travel. Position requirement is approximately 70%
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication. Able to effectively articulate information to varying audiences, including at the Executive level
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, self-starter
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Solid understanding of and facility with technology used within the operation
- General understanding of IT concepts and business/technology integration
- Ability to implement and provide training for operations technology and process changes, both small and large scale
- Experience with Safety procedures and proven focus on driving safety throughout the operation