Come discover your direction with Holland!!
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is looking to fill a full time Office Manager position at our Wheeling, IL terminal.
The Office Manager will be in charge of coordinating activities and efficiently utilize resources of office administrative staff ensuring timely, accurate and efficient processing as well as confidential communications and administrative responsibilities.
1. Supervise schedules and evaluate performance of administrative support staff.
2. Prepares and plans daily utilization of resources to ensure a consistent and efficient operation.
3. Evaluate office production, revise procedures or devise new methods to improve efficiency of work flow.
4. Hire, train and develop staff.
5. Implement procedures and policies to ensure compliance with company practices.
6. Utilize programs for training and education to motivate employees to improve performance and quality of work processes.
7. Communicates with internal and external customers and suppliers as required to ensure a common understanding and establish customer/supplier relationships.
8. Supervise the maintenance of office equipment as required to maximize productivity and minimize equipment down time.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Previous supervisory experience.
3. Effective organizational and planning skills.
4. Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
1. Experience in the transportation industry
2. Knowledge of company policy and procedures
3. Knowledge of mainframe computers and/or PC applications
4. Knowledge of applicable collective bargaining and work rule agreements (if applicable)
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law