With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry is in search of a Corporate Account Executive for the Chicago, Illinois metro area. The Corporate Account Executive serves as a liason between operating companies for major account customers, establishes and maintains business relationships with those customers, and provides shipping solutions to support customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Create and define value for customers by understanding their business model and specific needs. Establish
long term business relationships with major account customers.
2. Negotiates contracts and pricing programs with major account customers.
3. Develop sales strategy to generate increased revenue from assigned corporate accounts. Monitor account
performance to ensure revenue and yield goals are achieved, making changes to strategy as necessary.
4. Leverage and network with leadership and key field positions to increase knowledge of customer's business
to enhance client relationships.
5. Work with customer representatives to provide highest quality of service, meet customer expectations
and jointly develop strategy to address customer's changing transportation needs.
6. Identifies customer needs and provides reliable information and solutions to meet those needs. Remain
abreast of competitive and pricing pressures and potential impact. Maintain open communication with
customers to ensure they are receiving quality service at a competitive price.
7. Maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full lines of products or
combination of products.
8. Participates with other key account managers and sales management in development of sales strategies for
major accounts. Helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and sales experience.
2. Minimum 5 years previous sales experience.
3. Proficiency in sales and full knowledge of the product line and its applications.
4. Excellent negotiating, presentation and communication skills.
1. Corporate/National sales experience in transportation industry.