With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is looking for a Field Process Manager. As part of our Corporate Compliance Team, this position supports our terminal operations in compliance and training activities. Because of the varied experiences gained, the Field Process Manager is an excellent position for promotional opportunities at Holland.
THIS POSITION CAN BE DOMICILED AT ANY OF OUR TERMINAL LOCATIONS
- Perform on-site and back office process compliance auditing, performance monitoring, ISO audits.
- Provide input into and/or assist with leading Operations related training activities
- Participate in future planning and design of operations related technology solutions and processes
- Work with terminals (on site and/or remotely) to drive performance improvement in key focus areas through metrics monitoring, root cause analysis, data analysis, and process follow up
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates degree, or relevant business experience relating to operational processes and procedures in an LTL environment
- Ability to travel. Position requirement is approximately 70%
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication. Able to effectively articulate information to varying audiences, including at the Executive level
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, self-starter
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Solid understanding of and facility with technology used within the operation
- General understanding of IT concepts and business/technology integration
- Ability to implement and provide training for operations technology and process changes, both small and large scale
- Experience with Safety procedures and proven focus on driving safety throughout the operation